I. general provisions
1. The text below constitutes rules of the Online Shop operated at www.lotbag.pl. An administrator and owner of the Shop is: Magdalena Skobejko performing business activity under name of Lootbag Magdalena Skobejko, ul.Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk, NIP: 583-295-40-37, REGON: 362106695.
2. The rules define the general rules for using the lootbag.pl online shop, posting an order to goods available on the lootbag.pl online shop website, delivering the ordered goods to the Client, payment of the goods’ price and delivery costs by the Client, rights of Clients to annul the Order and withdraw from an agreement as well as making and investigating complaints.
3. To use the lootbag.pl online shop, including browsing assortment of the lootbag.pl online shop as well as placing an order, the following items are essential:
a. The terminal equipment with access to the Internet and web browser as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
b. Active email account.
4. The rules and rules are directed towards all Clients of the lootbag.pl online shop. Client is obliged to keep to all provisions of the rules. Sales is based on the current version of the rules at the moment of placing an order. Client is entitled and obliged to use the lootbag.pl online shop according to its purpose.
5. The provisions of the rules are not in order to exclude or limit any Client’s rights which are applied according to the binding legal rules. In case of inconsistencies of provisions of the rules with mandatory rules of law, these rules have priority and other provisions stay in force in the scope applicable by law.
6. All information included on the lootbag.pl online shop website concerning individual products (including prices) do not constitute a trade offer pursuant to art. 66 of the Civil Code but an invitation to enter into an agreement described in the art. 71 of the Civil Code.
7. Information about process introduced on the lootbag.pl online shop website is binding till the moment of receiving by Client an email message which was mentioned in provision VI par. 8 of the rules. Following an effective place of order, this price does not change independently on changes of prices in the lootbag.pl online shop which may appear concerning specific products.
8. Pictures of goods placed on the lootbag.pl website serve to present particularly indicated models of the goods.
9. Condition of effective place of order is providing precise address data by Client as well as telephone number and email address to make a contact by the Seller.
1. Seller - Magdalena Skobejko performing business activity under name of Lootbag Magdalena Skobejko, ul. Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk, NIP: 583-295-40-37, REGON: 362106695.
2. Lootbag.pl online shop - operated by the Seller online shop available at www.lootbag.pl, via which a Client may get an information about Goods and their availability as well as purchase Goods from the Seller.
3. Client - person who is at least 13 but in case of persons who are not 18 yet it is necessary to provide an approval of a legal representative, unless the person has full capacity to perform acts in law as well as a legal person or an organizational unit not having legal personality who are given legal capacity by law rules and which uses the online shop, especially the one who places an order based on the principles described in the rules.
4. Consumer - a natural person who perform with an entrepreneur legal actions not being connected with his business or professional activity;
5. Agreement – contract of sale within the meaning of the Civil Code Act which is concluded under an organized distance, e.g. via the online shop between the Client and the Seller within the meaning of the Act of 30 may 2014 on Consumer’s rights (Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 827). The Agreement is concluded only in Polish language and in this language it shall be interpreted.
6. Order - declaration of willingness to make a purchase of Goods by Client via the Internet shop in a way enabling the Seller identification of the Client and specifying the Goods, price, place of receipt, delivery and form of payment.
7. Goods – assortment of the lootbag.pl online shop which includes movable items produced or delivered by the Seller, presented in the online shop which may be the subject of an agreement.
8. Registration Form – functionality of the lootbag.pl online shop via which the Client may create an user’s account by giving personal data and the make a purchase of goods;
9. Shopping bag– list of products made of the offered products in the lootbag.pl online shop, based on the Client’s selection.
10. rules – the present rules of the lootbag.pl online shop
11. Imperfections – both physical and legal imperfections
12. Act – Act of 9 May 2014 on Consumer’s rights (Dz. U. 2014 poz. 827);
13. Act on the Protection of Personal Data – Act of 29 August 1997 on protection of personal data (consolidated text Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 1182 with amendments)
14. Civil code – Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 121 with amendments)
III. range, principles and conditions of using the lootbag.pl online shop
1. To use the lootbag.pl online shop, it is necessary that Client familiarizes with the rules and accepts it. Client is obliged to familiarize with the content of the rules before placing an order in the online shop.Placing an order is tantamount to familiarizing with the rules by the Client and acceptance its provisions.
2. The Seller provides services by electronic means which enables the Client to create an user’s account on the lootbag.pl online shop website which consists in enabling the Client placing orders in the lootbag.pl online shop after logging in on own account. The account registration of the Client is free of charge and voluntary. During registration, Client fill the Registration Form up in appropriate fields and indicates: personal data, address for delivery and other necessary data for realization of the order indicated in the Registration Form. Information by the Client in the Registration Form shall be true and updated. In case of providing false or out of date information, the Seller is not obliged to complete the Order.
3. All prices of the Goods included in the offer of the lootbag.pl online shop are gross prices (including VAT). In a Polish version of the Shop, prices are given in Polish zloty, while in the English one - in Euro.
4. Client is obliged particularly to:
a. Use services offered by the Seller in a way that will not cause disturbances in function of the online shop, especially through use of definite software or device;
b. Use of services offered by the Seller in accordance with law rules legally binding in territory of Poland, provisions of the rules as well as customs which are adopted in given scope;
c. Used of services offered by the Seller in a comfortable way for other Clients and the Seller, with respect to their personality rights (including right to privacy) and other rights they are entitled to;
d. Use of entire content placed within the online shop, only in the scope of own personal use.
5. Within the services provided by electronic means, the rules are the ones mentioned in art. 8 of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronically supplied services (e.g. Dz. U. z 2013 r., poz. 1422 with amendments)
7. Client may contact with the Seller by email: email@example.com ; phone 510 806 451 or by post Magdalena Skobejko, Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk.
IV. placing an order
1. Client may place an order for buying Goods via lootbag.pl online shop by selecting a preferred option of purchase by Client. Placing an order is effective by clicking “Confirm purchase with a payment obligation”. Placing an order by the Client is tantamount to be aware that placing an order is connected with payment obligation.
2. An essential element of the placing an order procedure is confirmation with marking a proper field containing statement about acceptance of the rules before placing an order. Lack of acceptance of the rules in the above mentioned way enables placing an effective order by the Client.
3. The following element of the placing an order by the Client procedure is provision of personal data indicated when placing an order via the lootbag.pl online shop, marked as required as well as the Client’s consent to process his/her personal data provided during placing an order by clicking a suitable field before conclusion of the order for the purpose of right realization of the order placed in the lootbag.pl online shop.
4. The Seller accepts the Order via the shop’s website twenty-four hours a day, throughout a calendar year, except for technical and maintenance breaks due to works on the server as well as updating software. Order placed after 6 p.m. and on non-working days (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) will be looked into on the next business day. Realization of Orders takes place on business days from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
5. In case of registration of an user’s account by the Client in the lootbag.pl online shop, placing the Order is performed by: logging in on the lootbag.pl website with use of data provided by the Client during the registration of the account, selecting type and number of Goods into the Shopping bag and confirming willingness to place the Order with the payment obligation.
6. In case of lack of registration of an user’s account by the Client in the lootbag.pl online shop, condition of placing the Order is to add Goods after selecting their type and amount into the Shopping bag, providing all required data necessary for goods shipment as well as undertaking other technical actions based on information and announcements displayed to the Client in the online shop.
7. Sending the Order by the Client (confirmed with the “confirm purchase with payment obligation” button) constitutes a Client’s offer submitted to the Seller to conclude an agreement according to the rules.
8. After sending the Order in a way described in the paragraphs mentioned above, Client will be given by the Seller a confirmation of acceptance of the Client’s offer by electronic means (Confirmation of acceptance of an order for completion) to the email address indicated by the Client in the Registration Form or other indicated during placing the Order. After receiving the above mentioned message and confirming the placed Order by the Client through use of a carrier (link) placed in the content of the above mentioned message from the Seller, there is conclusion of an agreement on sale of the goods ordered by the Client through acceptance of the offer by the Seller which was mentioned in paragraph 7. After accomplishment of the all above mentioned actions, realization of the Order by the Seller begins.
9. If there is a possibility to complete the Order, taking into account stocks of the Seller, confirmation of the acceptance of the Order , accessibility, recording, protection of all significant provisions of the contract of sale for the purpose of getting an access to those information by the Client come through:
a. Confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the Seller in the way indicated in the paragraph 8, by means of sending the Client email message including information about: ordered goods along with given price, selected way of payment for entire order, information about possibility of complaint along with the Complaint Form for self-downloading, information about right to withdraw from the agreement along with the Return Form - withdrawal for self-downloading, information about content of the rules for self-downloading.
b. Attaching to the completed order which will be sent to the indicated address in the Registration Form or during placing the Order by the Client” a proof of purchase of the goods, information about right to withdraw from the agreement along with the Return - withdraw Form, content of the rules, specimen of the Complaint Form and the Interchange Form (in a paper form).
10. The term of completion the Order indicated in the Confirmation of the acceptance of the order is approximate running from the moment of acceptance of the order for realization by the Seller, described in the art. 8 above till the moment of sending the goods to the Client via one of the methods of shipment, indicated below in the content of the rules and selected by the Client.
11. To every dispatch the Seller attaches a proof of the purchase (a VAT invoice or a fiscal receipt). In case the Client is a VAT taxpayer and wants to receive an invoice, when placing an order the Client shall mark an appropriate option and give essential data for issuing a VAT invoice by the Seller.
1. Prices of the goods placed on the lootbag.pl website do not include the shipment costs.
2. The price given by all goods placed on the lootbag.pl website is binding till the moment of receiving by the Client confirmation of acceptance of the order for realization which was mentioned in the provision V par. 8 of the rules.Information about prices of the goods, their features as well as significant properties is available on the lootbag.pl website and is placed by every presented product.
3. Shipment costs are described in accordance with par. VV of the rules.
4. Information about total amount for realization of the Order covering prices of individual Goods as well as shipment costs connected with the Order is introduced in the Shopping bag after selecting goods by the Client, method of payment and method of delivery.
5. Client has right to select the following method of payment for the ordered goods.
a. A bank transfer before delivery (payment before delivery) - in case of selecting this method of payment by the Client, lack of payment to the Seller’s bank account within 2 business days from placing the Order will result in cancellation. Payments via bank transfer shall be performed to the Seller’s bank account indicated in the message confirming acceptance of the order for realization by the Seller, according to point IV par. 8 of the rules. In a title of the bank transfer , Client shall include the order’s number;
b. Credit card or e-transfer - settlement the payment with this method is performed via PayU or PayPal settlement center according to the principles set by the given subjects on www.payu.pl and www.paypal.com websites.
6. Special offers in the lootbag.pl online shop shall not be combined, unless the rules state otherwise. Special offers are set and canceled by the Seller’s decision.
7. Total sum of realization of the Order means amount which the Client is obliged to pay and which includes sum of prices for the ordered goods and shipment costs.
VI. order completion date
1. Order completion date is between 2 and 10 business days. The Seller reserves that order completion date is connected with the fact that every item of the Goods is hand-made, that is why this time may be different as compared to every item of the Goods.
2. Order completion date along with delivery to the Client shall take up to 15 business days in the territory of Poland and is dependent on among others selected method of payment and method of delivery - in case of selecting the “payment before delivery” option, completion of the Order takes place after entering the payment for the goods and shipment costs for delivery of the Goods on the Seller’s bank account. Order completion date along with delivery may be exceeded due to reasons connected with possible difficulties in completion of the order as a result of issues beyond control of the Seller of which the Seller will inform the Client in a form of email message to the address indicated by the Client when placing an order.
VII. shipping costs
1. Shipping costs are incurred by the Client and are added to the price for the selected goods. Shipping costs is dependent on selection of method and place of delivery, according to a price list of a carrier.
2. Forms and cost of delivery of the goods are as follows:
a) Poczta Polska S.A. - priority registered mail - approx. 2,5 EUR up to 0,35 kg, 4,5 EUR zł over 0,35 kg up to 2 kg,
b) Paczkomaty Inpost - 2,5-3 EUR,
c) DPD Polska Sp. z o.o.- 3,5-4 EUR.
Shipment is completed via DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. and Poczta Polska S.A.
DPD Polska (Europe)
a) Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Slovenia - up to 2 kg - approx. 8 EUR, delivery 4 days
c) Bulgaria, Finland, France, Romania, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Norway, Serbia - up to 2 kg - approx. 11 EUR, delivery 6 days
Poczta Polska S.A. (world)
a) Europe (including Cyprus, entire Russia and Israel) - up to 0,5 kg – 6 EUR, 0,51 kg - 1 kg - 10 EUR, 1,1 kg - 2 kg - 17 EUR, 2,1 kg - 3 kg - 24 EUR, 3,1 kg - 4 kg - 27 EUR, 4,1 kg - 5 kg - 32 EUR,
b) South America and Africa - up to 0,5 kg - 7 EUR, 0,51kg - 1kg - 12 EUR, 1,1 kg - 2 kg - 22 EUR, 2,1 kg - 3 kg - 34 EUR, 3,1 kg - 4 kg - 42 EUR, 4,1 kg - 5 kg - 49 EUR,
c) North and Central America and Asia - up to 0,5 kg - 8 EUR, 0,51kg - -1kg - 14 EUR, 1,1 kg - 2 kg - 26 EUR, 2,1 kg - 3 kg - 34 EUR, 3,1 kg - 4 kg - 42 EUR, 4,1 kg - 5 kg - 49 EUR,
d) Australia and Oceania - up to 0,5 kg - 11 EUR, 0,51kg - -1kg - 20 EUR, 1,1 kg - 2 kg - 39 EUR, 2,1 kg - 3 kg - 49 EUR, 3,1 kg - 4 kg - 59 EUR, 4,1 kg - 5 kg - 70 EUR.
3. The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Client in the territory of Poland via PocztaPolska S.A., Paczkomaty Inpost or DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. Predicted time of delivery of the Goods via PocztaPolska S.A. is up to 3 business days; via Paczkomaty Inpost up to 3 days; via DPD Polska - 1-2 business days.
4. In case delivery of the ordered goods by the Client outside Poland, delivery is performed via Poczta Polska and DPD Polska and predicted time of delivery is described by the carrier, dependent on a destination country and is from 3 up to 10 business days. This date may be changed due to circumstances concerning a carrier and which are independent on the Seller.
5. In case of orders exceeding 300 PLN, delivery is free. Shop sends goods via DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. or Inpost.
6. When receiving a dispatch including the Order, the Client shall check its condition. In case of finding the dispatch damage after receiving it from a courier, the Client shall contact the Seller immediately.
7. Orders in the lootbag.pl online shop are fulfilled on a first-come by the Seller.
VIII. withdrawal from the agreement
1. According to the Act, the Client who is a Consumer, may withdraw from the contract of sale made via the lootbag.pl online shop by electronic means, without providing a cause and submitting a right statement in writing or via email within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Client. Sending the statement about withdrawal from the agreement before the deadline is sufficient to keep the above mentioned deadline. Client is provided with a caution about the right to withdrawal from the agreement during the placing an order procedure as well as it is included in the confirmation which was mentioned in section I par. 8 of the rules and in the Returns -Withdrawal Form handed over to the Client along with the Goods.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract of sale may be fulfilled by the Client through sending a statement on withdraw from the contract of sale in writing in a form of the Returns Form delivered to the Client along with the Goods, to the address: Magdalena Skobejko ul. Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk or sending it via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Goods Returns Form - withdrawal from the agreement is available on the lootbag.pl website, in the “rules” section and there is a possibility to download, record and print it. In case of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the goods concluded by electronic means, the agreement is perceived as non-concluded and the Client is free of any obligations due to this subject.
4. In case of submitting by the Client a statement about withdrawal from the agreement in other form than the one in writing, the Seller will confirm forthwith via email (provided when placing the Order or the other one if was included in the submitted statement) fact of receiving the statement on withdrawal from the agreement which was mentioned above.
5. The Seller will forthwith, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract of sale, return the payment made by the Client, including costs of delivery of the Goods except for additional costs arising due to the selected method of delivery other than the cheapest one, an ordinary method of delivery of the offered by the Seller goods. The Seller does not incur costs of returns of the goods by the Client to the lootbag.pl online shop. Return of payment will be made to the bank account indicated by the Client.
6. The Seller will return payment with use of the same method of payment as the Client, unless the Client agrees for another method of payment, according to the Statement on returns - withdrawal form.
7. Client is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but not longer than within 14 days from the day on which the Client withdrew from the contract of sale. To keep the term, it is sufficient to send the product back before its deadline. Client does bears costs of returns of the goods to the lootbag.pl online shop.
8. Of the Client has chosen a different method of delivery of the goods than the cheapest and usual method of delivery of the goods offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return additionally incurred costs by the Client which is a difference between the cheapest method of shipment and actual costs borne by the Client. Detailed shipping costs of the Goods are showed on the lootbag.pl online shop web site, in the “Orders” section.
9. Seller is entitled to withhold return of the Client’s payment due to the contract of sale and in case of withdrawal from the contract until the Seller receives the Goods back or the Client provides a proof of sending the goods back directed to email@example.com.
10. The returned goods shall be in a suitable packaging which ensures lack of damages during transport, and possibly it shall be the original packaging. The returned goods shall be in unchanged condition, e.g. they shall have original labels and have no signs of usage. The goods shall be returned with a complete equipment and accessories as well as documentation issued during their sale to the address: Magdalena Skobejko ul. Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk
11. Consumer takes responsibility for decrease in value of the product being result of its use in a way that went beyond the way necessary for an assessment the product’s character, features and functionality.
12. According to the art. 38 of the Act, the Consumer is not entitled to right to withdraw form the agreement concluded by electronic means in the following contracts:
a. Service contract if an entrepreneur provide the service fully with a clear approval of the Consumer who was informed before the service that after fulfilling the service by the entrepreneur , the Consumer will lose the right to withdraw from an agreement;
b. In which a non-prefabricated item is the subject of the service and which was manufactured according to a consumer’s specification or was to meet the consumer’s individual needs;
c. In which an item undergoes fast breaking or with short expiry date is the subject of the service;
d. In which an item being the subject of the service is delivered in sealed package and after its opening it cannot be returned due to health protection or other sanitary causes ,if the package was opened after delivery;
e. In which the subject of the service is an item which after delivery is combined inseparably with other items.
IX. interchange of the purchased goods
1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, the Client is entitled to interchange the purchased goods to another ones which are available on the lootbag.pl online shop web site and have the same price or higher than the price of previously purchased goods being the subject of interchange. Client bears costs of returns of the goods to the lootbag.pl online shop.
2. To interchange the goods, one shall contact the Seller under the address of firstname.lastname@example.org and inform about willingness to interchange the goods. If the goods selected for interchange have the same price as the goods purchased previously, the Client bears all the additional costs connected with the goods selected for interchange. In case price of the good selected for the interchange is higher than the previously purchased good, Client is obliged to pay the difference in payment with a bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account.
3. The returned goods shall be in a suitable packaging which ensures lack of damages during transport, and possibly it shall be the original packaging. The returned goods shall be in unchanged condition, e.g. they shall have original labels and have no signs of usage. The goods shall be returned with a complete equipment and accessories as well as documentation issued during their sale and the form (download form), delivered to the Client along with the goods, to the address: Magdalena Skobejko ul. Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk.
4. The interchange of the goods procedure will be started immediately but not longer than within 14 days from the date of sending the goods to the Client, according to the par. 3 above.
5. In case of orders completed in the territory of Poland, the Seller informs that if newly ordered goods for the interchange have the same price as the goods interchanged by the Client, shipping costs of the new goods for interchange are incurred by the Seller. In case of orders completed outside Poland, the Seller informs that shipping costs of the new goods for interchange are incurred by the Client, according to the rules placed on the lootbag.pl online shop web site in the “rules” section.
X. conditions of a customer complaint
1. The Seller is responsible towards the Client for imperfections of the goods according to rules described by the Civil Code and the law.
2. To avoid any doubts, it is stated that none of the provisions of the rules does not limit the Client’s rights to which the Client is entitled on the basis of the law binding in the territory of Poland.
3. Complaint shall be submitted through fulling “Complaint Form” up, delivered to the Client along with the Goods or available on the lootbag.pl online shop web site in the “rules” section and sending it back including the goods being the subject of the complaint and proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) to the address: Magdalena Sałek ul. Klonowa 4c/11, 80-264 Gdańsk.
4. Seller will take a position on submitted complaint by the Client within 14 days from the day of receipt of the Client’s complaint and the Seller undertakes to inform the Client about taken actions via email and possibly systematically.
5. In case the Complaint Form does not indicate essential information or documentation necessary for investigating the complaint by the Seller, the Seller will turn to the Client via email to ask for immediate filling data in.
6. If the goods have imperfections, the Client may:
a. Submit a statement on demand for lowering the price;
b. Submit a statement on withdrawal from the agreement;
Unless the Seller will interchange an imperfect product into the one free of imperfections or will remove the imperfection forthwith and with no excessive inconveniences.
7. Instead of the offered removal of imperfection, the Client may demand interchange the product to the one free of imperfections or instead of the interchange the Client may demand removal of imperfection, unless providing the product in accordance with the agreement in a way selected by the Client is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with a method offered by the Seller, whereas when assessing the costs as excessive, value of the item free of imperfections, type and significance of the stated imperfection as well as inconveniences for the Client connected with the way of fulfilling are taken into account.
8. Client shall not withdraw form the agreement if the imperfection is irrelevant.
9. If the purchased item has an imperfection, the Client may also:
a. Demand interchange to an item free of imperfections;
b. Demand removal of the imperfection.
10. Seller is obliged to interchange the imperfect item to the one free of imperfections or remove the imperfection within reasonable time with no excessive inconveniences.
11. if the Client:
a. Demands interchange an item to the one free of imperfections instead of removal of the imperfection offered by the Seller ;
b. Demand removal of the imperfection instead of interchange of the goods offered by the Seller;
Seller may refuse compensation of the Client’s demand if leading the imperfect goods according to the condition included in the agreement in a way selected by the Client is impossible or in comparison with the second possible way of leading to the condition in accordance with the agreement would demand too excessive costs. Seller will then perform duties arising from warranty in accordance with the offered way.
12. Shipping costs of the complained goods to the Seller and in case of positive investigation of the complaint also shipping costs of the goods sent to the Client, are borne by the Seller.
XI. final provisions
1. Seller undertakes to protect personal data of Clients, according to the Act on personal data protection.
2. Seller reserves that colors included on pictures of the goods on the lootbag.pl online shop web site may differ from reality. It is so due to differences in projecting colors on various electronic devices. Seller reserves the right not to consider the complaint which are made under pretence of dissatisfaction with the product due to the above cause.
3. Acceptance of the individual provisions of the rules provided by the law as invalid or ineffective, does not influence on validity or effectiveness of other provisions of the rules. In the place of invalid provision there will be a rule introduced which is the closest to goals of the invalid provision and entire rules.
4. Seller reserves the right to change the rules in any time. Changes in the rules are valid from the moment of clear indication and introduction on the lootbag.pl online shop web site, nevertheless the rules included in the rules previously binding are applied in the agreements concluded before changes in the rules.
5. Current rules are published on the lootbag.pl online shop website, in the “rules” section.
6. Seller does not bear responsibility for blocking by administrators messages sent to email servers indicated by the Client nor for blocking and removing emails by software installed on computers used by the Client.
7. According to the law, the Seller does not bear responsibility for disturbances, including brakes in functionality of the online shops caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the online shop with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
8. the rules enters into force on 06.08.2016.